Quilter Pro Block 200 200W Guitar Head
2 in stock (can be backordered)
The Quilter ProBlock 200 is a next generation guitar head powerful enough to take on even the most heavyweight amp, but light enough and small enough to cozy up on your board with your favorite pedals. With rack mounting options, you can even build the ultimate stereo amplifier for your rack modelers. With all the tone of Quilter Lab’s next generation solid state technology, it is going to feel like you plugged into a tube amp. All analog, no emulation, just amazing tone.
The most power you have ever experienced in the smallest possible package. From the pedalboard to the rack, the Tone Block delivers on the promise of lightweight, next generation Quilter tone in the most diminutive of packages.
Next generation Quilter overdrive delivers quieter and more capable tone from incredible cleans to powerful overdrive. With Quilter’s proprietary Direct Out you can further simplify your setup and plug straight into the console.
You decide where you want your external time based effects, before gain or after through the FX Loop. Too much high? Notch it out. Not enough spongy sag? Turn up the limiter. The Pro Block carries the torch of the Tone Block even further as a fully functional head.
- Includes Deluxe carrying case!
- 0 – 200 Watts of real world power with calibrated power markings
- Gain, Master and Contour controls
- 1/4″ high impedance input
- Dual 1/4″ Mono outputs for variable loads 16 to 4 ohms
- Proprietary direct out
- 4 Pounds
- 8 3/8″W x 3″H x 7 1/2″D
- Ultra Compact (Roughly the size of a double wide effects pedal)
- Universal power supply. (Take it anywhere in the world without need for transformers or switches.)
- Locking power cable
|Dimensions||12 x 12 x 6 in|