Fulltone Choralflange CFV-1 Chorus/Flanger Guitar Effects Pedal
Out of stock
Guitarists and Bassists, your search for the ultimate analog modulation pedal has ended…. this is the real thing, not a sterile Digital or “Modelling” sound! The FLANGING is amazing! Very musical and very reminiscent of “House Burning Down” and “High Landrons.” And without a bunch of noise… in ((STEREO)) too.
The CHORUS is wide ranging, getting everything from thick pitch-bent vibrato’d vintage CE-1 style sounds to very transparent splits, but without the sterility of the popular hi-end choruses. And there’s more headroom so that there isn’t any input overload distortion if you use heavy strings (like me) or play bass. This thing does great Leslie simulations as well, in both stereo and mono operation.
- Delay Time knob allowing for subtle or wildly detuned chorus/Vibratos.
- Mix knob for balancing between Effected and straight Guitar/Bass signals
- Depth knob for effect Intensity and thickness.
- Rate knob with LED indicator for a visual to match with song tempo…doubles as.
- External trimmer for Gain, and mini-toggleswitch for Range (1 or 2 Octave sweep) and Function (selects between Chorus or Flanger).